Mementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pally application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominiq

pally application Empty
PostSubject: pally application   pally application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:38 am

Name:Sander

What do you do:I work at a road construction company

Previous MMOs experience:WoW and did a bit of Conan

Anything you might like to add:

2 ) About your character:

Character name:Dominiqué

Level:80

Class:Paladin

Race:Belf

Server:Sylvanas

3 ) Link to Armory profile and any reference to additional pieces of equipment/setshttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Dominiqu%C3%A9 + half epiced prot gear lvl 80, cuz of being a tank first in naxx

4 ) How long have you been playing WoW for and previous raid experience.about 3 years now, cleared zg/aq20/ony/mc pre tbc and cleared up to broodlord in BWL as a hunter, then TK SSC in TBC as a prot warr, and now naxx10 clear as a prot pala and arachnid wing and bit of construction wing as retri.

5 ) Talent tree choice, explain why. 0-10-61 its imo the best raidspecc for retri palas, got imp blessings/ kings, and all the other talents to boost up my dps to the max

6 ) What are your usual playing hours/days? almost everyday, i get home from work around 5 then to whenever i feel like

7 ) Previous/current guilds and why have you left them.with this char i was in dragonraiders befor, i left because they talked to much romanian on vent on chat, i didnt mind the talking to eachother about other stuff, but when we are discussing raid tacts i want clear english Smile

8 ) Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild? And why should we recruit you, what are your end game goals?i allrdy left my previous one, i saw the advertisment on trade, heard some things about you befor and you seemed like a disciplined guild, uhm i just love raiding, nothing feel better then downing a though boss after endless whiping haha, and downing the lich king down for sure

9 ) Do you have a working mic? Are you able to use Ventrilo 3.0 or any version above?mic is broken atm but i can get a new one this weekend, and i can use vent 3

10 ) Anything else you might like to add to your application.im just a helpfull friendly guy, always up for some hardcore raiding , i dont have the best dps gear yet but im hardworking to get the best gear
Back to top Go down
Coldrage
Officer
Officer
Coldrage

pally application Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally application   pally application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:52 am

Hey Sander,

Could you pm coldrage in game so we can have a chat.
Back to top Go down

pally application
Page 1 of 1