Mementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DK Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azaazel

DK Application Empty
PostSubject: DK Application   DK Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:01 pm

1) About Me:
Name: Genadi
What do you do: Study
Previous MMos experience: WoW, TBC
Anything you might like to add: I play all the time, except when i'm at the university.

2) About My Character:
Character name: Azaazel
Level: 80
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight
Server: Sylvanas

3) Link to my Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Azaazel

4) How long have you been playing WoW?

I've played WoW for three years.

5) Why did you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild?

I want to leave my current guild because there aren't enough level 80 players for raids or HCs and i want to do some PvE. I want to join this guild because i want to have good PvE eperience with skilled players.
Back to top Go down
Puzzleshock

Puzzleshock

DK Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Application   DK Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:28 am

hello there, tbh your gear isnt good but i am not looking in ppl whit good gear i am in look for ppl with brain and skills, gear will come in time Twisted Evil wisper me in game and we will talk, i cant promice u spot in raids at start due to lack of gear but u have to do your part and farm some hc to get boost up and ofc if GM thinks we need one more dk i am ready to give u a trial
Back to top Go down

DK Application
Page 1 of 1