Mementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respeccable Paladin Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astalon

Respeccable Paladin Apply Empty
PostSubject: Respeccable Paladin Apply   Respeccable Paladin Apply Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:34 pm

1 ) About you: I am a 16, soon 17, year old guy from Sweden. My name is Adam, go to high school, in my spare time I'm usually do school work hang out with friends and play world of warcraft. (and I do 1v1 arena, Boxning lol, 3 times a week. My previous MMos xp are none, only wow.

2 ) About your character: My characters name is Astalon, lvl 80 Belf Paladin on Sylvanas - EU. Got some alround gear, full pve epic and full pvp epic for retribution. I would like to play as holy or protection aswell, if you need a healer or tank in the future.

3 )
You will probably be shown the retri PvP-gear since that is what I mostly do. I've always been doing serious pvp, had full vengeful for retribution etc, now I'm doing a lot of arena aswell. I got hit/expertise capped pve gear, just whisper me in game and I'll come running to you in pve-gear. If I need to improve anything/change for better pve results, let me know.

4 ) I've been playing through the burning crusade. Started late with PvE, cleared Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC (not vashj), TK, MH and 5 bosses in BT with the guild DAZED IRL. In WLK I've done all naxxramas 25 man (KT on 7% ^^). Sartharion with one dragon, 25 man. Malygos 10 man.

5 ) Guess I wont explain my pvp tree as in the armory link. But in pve I use Swift Retribution, Kings etc for better raid performance.

6 ) This is where my application may fail (unless it has allready failed above). I will try to be so active as possible, the thing that might stop me (sometimes) is the school. And trainings at tuesday and thursdays. I will absoultly try to be so active as I can, and if I do not fit as a raider, I will offer me the service of beeing standby as often as I can, to fill in missing spots in the raids sometimes. Please /w Astalon and I'll tell you more exactly.

7 ) It has been DAZED IRL, all the way, but it disbanded. Shit happens.

8 ) -. My goal with joining Mementum would be to have some succesful raids, some laughs and a bunch of nice guys pveing together.

9 ) I got a working mic, Ventrilo all versions installed. Not afraid to talk during raids. I'm usually quite during trash when it is ''trash talk''. I will also comment tactics, come with suggestions how to make a boss fight easier, if I got something on my mind.

10 ) Happy guy, peace out.
Back to top Go down
Astalon

PostSubject: Armory link wtf haxx   Respeccable Paladin Apply Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Looks like the armory link fell away oO
Back to top Go down
Tomoshibi
Guild Member
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Respeccable Paladin Apply   Respeccable Paladin Apply Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Hey Smile Very good application.

But you have to wait for an answere. I will reply when I know.
But it's not possible for you to join as holy atleast as it's full. You could think about Prot or Retri in our raid. I will come with a answere later in this week.
Back to top Go down
Coldrage
Officer
Officer
Coldrage

PostSubject: Re: Respeccable Paladin Apply   Respeccable Paladin Apply Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:19 am

Hey Astalon,

I like your application but like tomo said we are currently full on holy paladins, is there any chance you can PM coldrage so we can have a chat in game about what spec would be most suitable for you to be in for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respeccable Paladin Apply   Respeccable Paladin Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respeccable Paladin Apply
Page 1 of 1