Mementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bormir, Prot Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bormir

Bormir, Prot Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Bormir, Prot Paladin   Bormir, Prot Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Name: Plamen

What do you do: Student

Previous MMOs experience: I've played a lot of MMO's

Character name: Bormir

Level: 80

Class: Paladin

Race: Blood Elf

Server: Sylvanas

Link to Armory profile and any reference to additional pieces of equipment/sets:

How long have you been playing WoW for and previous raid experience:Playing since patch 1.4.0 and I raided most of the instances/raids...

Talent tree choice, explain why: Because it works very good.

What are your usual playing hours/days?: Every day from 19:00 to 12:00 surver time.

Previous/current guilds and why have you left them.Dragon Raiders.It was a good guild but they split.

Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild? And why should we recruit you, what are your end game goals? I dont have guild right now...But my goals are :Hitting 31k unbuffed, completing achievements.

Do you have a working mic? Are you able to use Ventrilo 3.0 or any version above? Yes

Anything else you might like to add to your application.Sorry for the bad English. Smile
Back to top Go down

Bormir, Prot Paladin
Page 1 of 1