Mementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zerogravity Tauren Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerograv

Zerogravity Tauren Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Zerogravity Tauren Hunter   Zerogravity Tauren Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Name:Claudiu

What do you do:At the moment i am a student at the university but what i do for a living to say so is dancing; i`m a breakdancer in real life

Previous MMOs experience: Diablo II, played this one alot

Anything you might like to add:not sure what Very Happy i wanna dance Very Happy

2 ) About your character:

Character name:Zerogravity

Level:80

Class:Hunter

Race:Tauren

Server: Sylvanas Realm, EU

3 ) Link to Armory profile and any reference to additional pieces of equipment/sets

4 ) How long have you been playing WoW for and previous raid experience.
On blizz i started to play around february this year. As far as my raiding xp goes i got all content up to BT and first few bosses withing Sunwell. I tanked RoS in BT; Bow at kael; and the engineer at kael as well.

5 ) Talent tree choice, explain why. 52/19 is the best tree for a BM hunter; my current gear and this spec allows me to hit over 4 k dps and maintain a steady 3 k dps on boss encounters

6 ) What are your usual playing hours/days?
Enough. Except when i am away to practice. As i said earlier i`m a breakdancer in real life Smile i practice alot

7 ) Previous/current guilds and why have you left them.
During my TBC time i was CL twice. My last Classleadership was in the guild NiX which shortly after was created we managed to clear MH/BT in less than two weeks. Soon after entering Sunwell and downing kalecgos alot of core members were starting to leave and were gettiing kicked because of foolish reasons; During that time it was close to Wotlk expansion; one or two months away from expansion. After all these things happened i decided to take a break till Wotlk. After doing this shortly the guild disbanded. After i came back i started to lvl up. Hit 80 in less than a week or so and ever since then i am on my own doing heroix and some 10 man and 25 pugs. Oh yeah i started to play Wotlk about 3 weeks ago or so; more or less. Around the beginning of this month i returned to wow, from that break that i took in TBC.

8 ) Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild? And why should we recruit you, what are your end game goals?
Don't have any guild at the moment. Would like to contribute to the guild's progression in end game raiding content.

9 ) Do you have a working mic? Are you able to use Ventrilo 3.0 or any version above?
Aight`, have them all

10 ) Anything else you might like to add to your application.
Not sure... Guess this is it; it is up to you now to decide regarding the app.
Back to top Go down
Zerograv

PostSubject: Re: Zerogravity Tauren Hunter   Zerogravity Tauren Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:37 pm

, posted the link but for some unknown reason it does not appear in the app Smile hopefully this will do
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Guild Member
Guild Member
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zerogravity Tauren Hunter   Zerogravity Tauren Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerogravity Tauren Hunter   Zerogravity Tauren Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerogravity Tauren Hunter
Page 1 of 1