Mementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mootang - 80 Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mootang
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mootang - 80 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Mootang - 80 Hunter   Mootang - 80 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:05 pm

1 ) About you:

What do you do: MSc student

Previous MMOs experience: Knight Online (2 years)

Anything you might like to add:

2 ) About your character:

Character name: Mootang

Level: 80

Class: Hunter

Race: Tauren

Server: Sylvanas

3 ) Link to Armory profile and any reference to additional pieces of equipment/sets
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Mootang

4 ) How long have you been playing WoW for and previous raid experience.
I started a few months before TBC came out with a druid on Alonsus (Grishi). With that character I cleared ZG and MC at lvl60 as resto.

When TBC came out I was in a fast progressing guild (Justice): we cleared 5/6 SSC and 3/4 TK before august of 2007. During that period I also leveled a shaman (Tekton).

In october 2007 I took a break, but with all the fuzz around WOTLK I started leveling a hunter on Sylvanas a few months before WOTLK came out. And voila, here I am.

5 ) Talent tree choice, explain why.
BM, MM might also be viable for PVE but I like to kick it oldskool. I still have to work out a few bumps in my current spec, but I'm sure I'll get there soon.

6 ) What are your usual playing hours/days?
During weekdays mostly in the late-afternoon and evening. During the weekends sometimes all day.

7 ) Previous/current guilds and why have you left them.
None on Sylvanas.

8 ) Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild? And why should we recruit you, what are your end game goals?
I'm looking to experience end-game raiding but in a "normal" way. Not raiding 7/7 for 8 hours a night (been there done that, wasnt fun). I farmed a few heroics with a couple of members and they all seemed to have a brain and knew how to play the game. These are the kind of people I like to play with.

I can't say why you should recruit me, I can only tell you that I will do my very best and that I won't let you down (omg, sound like a lame commercial).

9 ) Do you have a working mic? Are you able to use Ventrilo 3.0 or any version above?
I think I have a mic around here somewhere.

10 ) Anything else you might like to add to your application.
I know you aren't explicitly recruiting hunters, but hey, who dares wins.
Back to top Go down

Mootang - 80 Hunter
Page 1 of 1