Mementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mishra - Mutilate rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishra

Mishra - Mutilate rogue Empty
PostSubject: Mishra - Mutilate rogue   Mishra - Mutilate rogue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:43 pm

1 ) About you:

Name: Pedro

What do you do: Student

Previous MMOs experience: Played Ragnarok Online for about a year, WoW for 2-3.

2 ) About your character:

Character name: Mishra

Level: 80

Class: Rogue

Race: Troll

Server: Sylvanas

3 ) Link to Armory profile and any reference to additional pieces of equipment/sets

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Mishra

4 ) How long have you been playing WoW for and previous raid experience.
2-3 years, raided up to ZA in TBC, did a couple of bosses in TK and BT. In WotLK I have done everything except Malygos and Sartharion with drakes.

5 ) Talent tree choice, explain why.
Currently Mutilate (51/13/7) since it's superior to Combat, and I don't have a good Combat MH.

6 ) What are your usual playing hours/days?
7/8pm-1am server time on weekdays , usually around 3/4pm-3am on weekends.

7 ) Previous/current guilds and why have you left them.
Bad Manners (mostly a PvP guild back in TBC), Nightrain (which has pretty much 4-5 members and a bunch of alts, just my personal guildbank really)

8 ) Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild? And why should we recruit you, what are your end game goals?
There's a lack of things to do in WoW currently outside of raiding, since I'm not much into PvP anymore.

9 ) Do you have a working mic? Are you able to use Ventrilo 3.0 or any version above?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Coldrage
Officer
Officer
Coldrage

PostSubject: Re: Mishra - Mutilate rogue   Mishra - Mutilate rogue Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:43 am

Not a bad application, just wait until Zarcon gives you a reply, but to me it looks good, as we certainly could use the dps.
Back to top Go down
Anghel
Admin
Admin
Anghel

PostSubject: Re: Mishra - Mutilate rogue   Mishra - Mutilate rogue Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 am

Not a bad application at all, +++ points for answering all the questions and keeping a good structure on the application. For some reason I cannot access to the armory but non the less Zarcon should reply here soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Zarcon
Guild Member
Guild Member
Zarcon

PostSubject: Re: Mishra - Mutilate rogue   Mishra - Mutilate rogue Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:48 am

Looking good, lets have a chat in game so I can see your gear etc.
We need some trolls.. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishra - Mutilate rogue   Mishra - Mutilate rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mishra - Mutilate rogue
Page 1 of 1