Mementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage fire Reddy to go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DsL

Mage fire Reddy to go Empty
PostSubject: Mage fire Reddy to go   Mage fire Reddy to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:33 am

Name: Igor

What do you do: Water

Character name: Lifecolektor

Level: 80;

Class: Mage

Race: BlodElf

Server: Sylvanas

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Lifecolektor

How long have you been playing WoW for and previous raid experience.
Well, I palyed almaust all raids in Tbc Game time played Only 30 days becose have paladin healer as Alt.. did cople bosses in BT. Did get party for sunwell but didnt kill first boss hehe...

Talent tree choice, explain why.
I play Fire mage i think is good for PVE 4 / 56 / 11

What are your usual playing hours/days?
Whell play time in days off 10-11h just startet ristmas more work ofc so now a bit less

Previous/current guilds and why have you left them
My last guild was <Used To Could> PPl in thad guld was not frendly, cant do naxxa normaly becose some of them dont know what to do even whach a movie how to kill some boss... And GM was even dont say nothing.. so Had to lieve

Why do you want to join this guild? And why should we recruit you, what are your end game goals?
My goal is to enjoy wotik raids as much as i can Smile Becose love this game and whant to see all of it Smile Sounds Silly but thad what i whant Razz

Do you have a working mic? Are you able to use Ventrilo 3.0 or any version above?
Yes, I have a working microfone, and ventriloļŠ

Anything else you might like to add to your application.
Whant to say this i work hard i play even harder.... I dont gonna disapoint The Guild Maites
Thank you !!
Thank you for your time
Back to top Go down

Mage fire Reddy to go
Page 1 of 1