Mementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dos fury warrior lf pve and serius guild mature pll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
morffu

dos fury warrior lf pve and serius guild mature pll Empty
PostSubject: dos fury warrior lf pve and serius guild mature pll   dos fury warrior lf pve and serius guild mature pll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:49 pm

What do you do:student

Previous MMOs experience: i got exp in tbc and . well all raids pve. i stared radint at level 60 only dont kill malygos.

Anything you might like to add: i a serius pll. AND i lake join with serius pll for raid and go more far way as possivol

2 ) About your character: this is my 3 char . i stared play a rogue when i a raider level 60 chance it for lock at 70 expantion and. relog for a warrior in this one

Character name: morffu

Level:80

Class: WArrior

Race:undead

Server: SYVANAS

3 ) Link to Armory profile and any reference to additional pieces of equipment/set

4 ) How long have you been playing WoW for and previous raid experience.i start playing this game 3 almost 4 years

5 ) Talent tree choice, explain why.i chose be a dps beucause i think dont have talent for tank. never try it but never knows

6 ) What are your usual playing hours/days? normaly i play from. 17.00 at 3.00 or week friday sundays 05.00

7 ) Previous/current guilds and why have you left them.momentum grin batol and surviver ally guilds . i lieave guild beucause i relog for hord side

8 ) Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild? And why should we recruit you, what are your end game goals?i dont have guild....

9 ) Do you have a working mic? Are you able to use Ventrilo 3.0 or any version above? yes i have vent and ts ready for use any moment needed

10 ) Anything else you might like to add to your application.yes i have some wong enchants and maby some gens at your point but i chance it faster if needed... i farming a lot of good for that but didnt yet for farming more pve guild and i think i very goood for any hc raid... got t7.5 and t7 4/5 sorry my sepelling... wisper me in game for more info MORFFU.
Back to top Go down

dos fury warrior lf pve and serius guild mature pll
Page 1 of 1