Mementum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodhowl DK-Dps.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodhowl

Bloodhowl DK-Dps. Empty
PostSubject: Bloodhowl DK-Dps.   Bloodhowl DK-Dps. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:11 am

1 ) About you:

Name:Catalin

What do you do: Ussualy i hang out with my friends , drink a bit , listen to music. You know , the ussual stuff and ofc playing wow.

Previous MMOs experience: Never tried something else besides Wow. Well it was that stupid mmo Perfect world Smile) but that wast free and shitty at the same time.

Anything you might like to add: Just read the application and if u like what u see then take me:P

2 ) About your character:

Character name:Bloodhowll

Level:80

Class:Dk

Race:Orc.

Server:Sylvanas

3 ) Link to Armory profile and any reference to additional pieces of equipment/sets
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Bloodhowll
Besides what u see in the armory i still have in bank about 9 blues for tanking. And 1 T7 gloves.
Also this is important: There are some missing enchants , hopefully by tomorrow i will be able to enchant all my gear.

4 ) How long have you been playing WoW for and previous raid experience.
3 Years. Most of my time i played on the Frostmane server as Warrior tank named Bloodhowl.Smile
I have done in Tbc all raids besides Sunwell with my former guild Disconected Reality ( in case u heard of it). And in Wotlk on Sylvanas with my dk , i have done os 10/25 Voa 10/25, and about half the bosses in naxx on heroic mode and normal.You will see on the achievements menu. ALso i have the key for the EoE 10 man, In case it helps.

5 ) Talent tree choice, explain why.
Now atm i'm on testing mode. I always tought that blood should be the main specc when it comes to dps but then when i was talking with my friend who has a dk also, he suggested that i speeced
17/54/0. It seems it does incredible dps when it comes to multiple mobs. Like i said i'm still testing it and if its better then blood , i will be going for that. His name is Ryani of Sesame Street ( frostamane server).

6 ) What are your usual playing hours/days?
I guess every day from 19:30 till 00:00(ingame time).I still have something else to do besides wow u know.

7 ) Previous/current guilds and why have you left them.
No Mercy ( Frostmane) - Disband.
Disconected reality ( Frostamne) - Left because of personal problems.Before Wotlk.

8 ) Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild? And why should we recruit you, what are your end game goals?
First of all , i was thinking of joining a pvp guild , pvp seemed nice for me but it wasn't. Looks like pve cannot be compared to pvp. Now i'm looking for a good pve one and i really mean a GOOD one. Because i am capable of doing a very good job when it comes to pve. My end game goal is ofc killing arthas.

9 ) Do you have a working mic? Are you able to use Ventrilo 3.0 or any version above?
Yes i have a mic and i have Ventrilo 3.1. SO no problem.

10 ) Anything else you might like to add to your application.

First of all you will see in the armory mostly pvp gear , and i explained why is that a bit above. Now i'm farming pre-raid pve gear but in my opinion pvp is also good when it comes to dps in raid. I had on my former guild , 2 recently accepted rogues and they had like vengefull and brutal and yes they did really good job with the dps. Well not extraordinary dps but they were in top 10.
And yes i know what to do before raids , u wont see me saying << Brb need to have dinner with my mom >> . Well that is all mates, i hope I did a very good job in my application.
/Cheer
Back to top Go down

Bloodhowl DK-Dps.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mementum :: World Of Warcraft :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: